Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Through Leaves (Kozo paper version)

A print on kozo paper from a Diana camera clone called an "Anny". In addition to the texture of the paper, there's some additional background texture from the paper backing and from film development. I let this roll of Shanghai film sit around undeveloped for more than a year and room light apparently was enough to fog the film (causing the cheap paper backing to transpose itself onto the film). I also discovered that this film does not like being stand developed in Rodinal and as an added bonus curls like no other film that I have ever used before.
Nonetheless, I'm still happy with the image.

1 comment:

  1. That's so beautiful, tangled and present and ethereal all at once. Wish I could see it in person.

    I used a few rolls of Shanghai film and found it very curly too.

    ReplyDelete