Friday, June 16, 2017

Wanderlust Show at Dickerman Prints Gallery


Two of my images are now on display at the Dickerman Prints gallery in San Francisco, CA in the "Wanderlust" show.
Both images are non-plastic camera images made with my pocket digital camera (don't judge me!).
"Parking Lot, Arches National Park was made in Moab, Utah in the parking lot of...well, you guessed it.
"Open" was made through the window of the gift shop in Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. I think that this part of the park is actually in Arizona.
If you're in San Francisco, Dickerman Prints is located at 1141 Howard St. Or, you can check out the Dickerman Prints website. The show should be online soon.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jim! Both fabulous images - your vision coming through regardless of camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jacki. I'm quite happy that I found a home for these digital orphans.

      Delete