Thursday, June 10, 2021

The Gallery at Still River Editions 10 Year Retrospective Group Exhibition

 


I'm so happy that my good friends at The Gallery at Still River Editions invited me to participate in their ten year retrospective edition for artists (disclaimer: I am not an actual artist) who have previously had solo shows in their gallery. My image, "Field of Stars #2", will be included in the show that will have quite a long run from June 12 through December 17, 2021.

You can view the show online at https://stillrivereditions.com/ beginning on June 12. And if you happen to be in Danbury, CT, you can see the show in person at 128 East Liberty St on Monday through Friday from
8:30 am until 5 pm.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jim! That's a magical image. And of course you're an actual artist. The show is fantastic; what a wonderful variety of really creative work. I'm glad it will be there for a long time. (And I don't know how I missed this post before).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, J. Much appreciated as always.

    ReplyDelete